Socially distanced Santa photos are here at Unique Photography Services
Santa is very busy this year, but he has taken time out to spend Saturday 20th and 21st November here at Unique Photography Services, in order to help us raise money for a charity very close to our hearts.
In February 2020 our friends daughter, Rose, passed away from a rare form of cancer just after her 1st birthday, and her mum, dad and brother have set up a charity in her name, whose mission is to walk hand in hand with families of terminally ill children or bereaved parents, helping and supporting them on their journey. They give the families the opportunity to create lasting memories through holidays and experiences, away from the hospital environment and also offer financial support to help bereaved families in need at this very difficult time.
For just £10 (all of which goes to Roses’ Way Foundation) your little one can have a socially distanced photograph with Santa, a small gift and a 4×6 photograph in a luxury mount. .
Roses’ Way Foundation is registered with the Charities Commission number 1189623 and more information can be found at https://www.facebook.com/Roseswayfoundation/ or @Roseswayfoundation
1. Please do not book or attend the appointment if you or a member of your household is showing symptoms of Covid-19, are self-isolating or have been in contact with anyone who has symptoms or are self-isolating.
2. Please scan our Track and Trace QR code on entering, and use the hand sanitiser on entry.
3, Temperatures will be taken and a consent form to be completed prior to the shoot.
4. Masks are to be worn in the studio but can be removed for the photograph.
5. Santa will always remain 2m from the sleigh where the clients will sit.
6. Props and furniture will be sanitised after each session with hospital grade Virusolve disinfectant.
6. No mobile phones to be used during the photoshoot.
7. Please arrive as close to your booking time as possible as we are unable to offer waiting facilities.
8. The session price is for one child only. Should you wish more than one child to be in the photograph and have a gift, there will be an additional charge of £3.00 per child which is paid on the day.