Childrens Portrait awards
Could your child win you £1000?
The Children’s Portrait Awards was founded by Professional photographers in the UK to offer high quality Children’s Photography and prestigious awards while raising donations for the amazing charity The Lullaby Trust and CHAS in Scotland.
To enter the awards you will be asked to donate £10 all of which will go to the chosen Charities. By donating to these amazing causes you will be entitled to a FREE portrait session and a private viewing session to select your image to be entered into the awards.
By entering the National Children’s Portrait Awards you will have the chance to win the grand prize of £1000 kindly donated by the photographers.
The Lullaby Trust provides specialist support for bereaved families, promotes expert advice on safer baby sleep and raises awareness on sudden infant death.
Chas – Children’s Hospices Across Scotland – Care for children throughout Scotland and they are also here for the whole family. They are dedicated to helping families celebrate the lives of their children while they’re together. No matter how short this time may be, they’re committed to making sure it’s filled with joy.
CHILDRENS PORTRAIT AWARDS – RULES
– Minimum £10 donation to be paid to The Lullaby Trust at time of sitting via cash or card payment.
– Judges decision is final and winners will be notified via text, email or telephone.
– Due to the high number of sessions please arrive at the studio 5 mins before your alloted time slot. If you are late you may be asked to return at a later date.
– Your child must be 0-16 years old to enter
– All images are copyright protected and all photographers reserve the right to use the images for advertising and Children’s Portrait Awards promotions.
– Cancellation of your appointment with less than 24hrs notice may incur a rebooking fee to cover part payment of additional studio time.
– Winning entrants will be asked to return to the studio to collect their prize and may be asked to have a photograph taken accepting their prize.
– Entrants must attend a viewing session a few days after their portrait session to view and choose their image to be entered.
– Your Children’s Portrait Session may include family members or siblings but the image for the competition must only include one Child per entry.
– At the viewing session there will be the opportunity to purchase additional prints and products. This will be the only opportunity to purchase from the session.