Family Portrait awards
Could your Family WIN £1000?
The Family Portrait Awards was founded by professional photographers in the UK to offer high quality Family Photography and prestigious awards while raising donations for the amazing charity C.R.Y – Cardiac Risk in the Young.
To enter the awards you will be asked to donate £10 all of which will go to chosen Charities. By donating to this amazing charity you will be entitled to a FREE portrait session and a private viewing session to select your image to be entered into the awards.
By entering the National Family Portrait Awards you will have the chance to win the grand prize of £1000 kindly donated by your photographers.
C.R.Y – Cardiac Risk in the Young Cardiac Risk in the Young is a humanitarian charitable organisation helping to raise awareness of young sudden cardiac death, including sudden arrhythmic death syndrome.
Light Blue form here
2020 Family Portrait Award Rules
– Minimum £10 donation to be paid to CRY – Cardiac Risk in the Young at time of sitting via cash deposited in collection tins at your chosen Studio or by card payment.
– Minimum £10 donation per Family.
– Judges decision is final and winners will be notified via text, email or telephone.
– Due to the high number of sessions please arrive at the studio 5 mins before your alloted time slot. If you are late you may be asked to return at a later date.
– You must be 18 years old or over to enter
– All images are copyright protected and all photographers reserve the right to use the images for advertising and Family Portrait Awards promotions.
– Cancellation of your appointment with less than 24hrs notice may incur a rebooking fee to cover part payment of additional studio time.
– Winning entrants will be asked to return to the studio to collect their prize and may be asked to have a photograph taken accepting their prize.
– Entrants must attend a viewing session a few days after their portrait session to view and choose their image to be entered.
– Your Family Portrait Session must include at least two members of the same family to be entered into the awards.
– At the viewing session there will be the opportunity to purchase additional prints and products. This will be the only opportunity to purchase from the session.